Saturday, April 13, 2013

JCCC3 Cruise Journal / Day 7

When I got back from my vacation two months ago, I wanted to write up my experiences and share my journal right away. But I got sick and life sucked me back in and I wasn't able to overcome that and get back to it. Until now. Posted in real-time fashion, I hope you enjoy reliving JCCC3 with me two months after the fact.

--------

Day 7

I'm feeling tired at the moment. Blasé. And I got enough sleep. I just don't feel like doing anything. I feel bad about that. I just want to go home, and rest, and process. And this pen is making me sad. It worked so well yesterday during the talks. It's like it only wants to write tiny, and when you ask it to go big and fast, it can't handle the pressure. [I was writing with the Pentel Energel, by the way.]

I'm looking forward to going home to my friends I am used to seeing every day. My fiercely supportive Jen. My normal Ross. My funny and I get her and not too funny for me Becky.


I have felt less uptight this year about meeting celebrities and new people. Maybe because I am meeting fewer? Maybe because I worry less about embarrassing Jessica than Matt? Or I know what to expect.

Oo, captain just came on to say we have to head to Nassau to drop somebody off. An interesting development on this cloudy, windy, slightly rainy day.

No comments: