Wednesday, April 10, 2013

JCCC3 Cruise Journal / Day 4

When I got back from my vacation two months ago, I wanted to write up my experiences and share my journal right away. But I got sick and life sucked me back in and I wasn't able to overcome that and get back to it. Until now. Posted in real-time fashion, I hope you enjoy reliving JCCC3 with me two months after the fact.

--------

Cruise Day 4

It's no wonder I can't really get myself to talk to “celebrities” if I can't really get myself to talk to my new friends. I would rather have the opportunity to write out our communications and chose words carefully, until everything flips, and that becomes too slow to communicate all I want to share with you.

Tour on St. Thomas was insupportable. “Here's a K-Mart”, “Here's a golf course.”

My belly still hurts, which is unfortunate.

Got to talk to Matt and check email and twitter. Hope hope hope I'm not wrong about AT&T coverage here... [I wasn't] Matt misses me, too. And that's nice. I hope he's not having too bad a time.

[Sick Rachel wasn't very journal-y. St. Thomas was super hot, smelled of exhaust, and had really bumpy roads for a sick person riding in a trolley. I was very grateful for phone access, though, so at least there was that.]

No comments: