Monday, March 19, 2012

Remedying an Oversight

It has been brought to my attention that my blog needs more cat pictures. Of course it does! Everyone knows that the internet was created and exists for the main purpose of posting and captioning pictures of cats!
 
(Unfortunately, cat picture captioning is not my forte. I'm pretty proficient in reading Lolspeak, but whenever I try to caption a picture with it, I end up just quoting something I already saw somewhere. Or in this case, all I can think is "He is mine!" said in the creepy voice of the Duke in Moulin Rouge.  Therefore I beseech you, friends, to help me out by suggesting a caption in the comments.)

2 comments:

Matt said...

How about "yes thank you, I needed a human paw holder!"

Jessica said...

"Cat Tip #24 for endearing yourself to your human: always give him 10 instead of the customary 5."