Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Compendium of Creepy Dolls

My iPhone video from the balcony isn't that great for picture, and neither is my silent laughing, but the sound isn't bad, and the cheering and clapping isn't too loud. I filmed this song because I like it when Paul and Storm join Jonathan Coulton for Creepy Doll. I really enjoy the harmonies, tambourine, and egg shakers. Sometimes there is a ukelele, too, which is awesome, but maybe that is only Kristen Shirts on Best. Concert. Ever.?

For a, frankly, much better perspective of this same performance, watch here (contains lots of pre-song banter as well), or here. And for the recorder choir rendition of it played at Open Mic Night, watch here. Apparently I'm not the only Creepy Doll fan out there!

The doll is in my eyes and in my arms and in my head and I am crazy!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Creepy Doll is great!