Tuesday, March 5, 2013

If I could title this post, then I would not have to have written it

I'm in a funk. Blame it on my head cold, blame it on PMS, blame it on the weather, blame it on whatever you like, but the result is the same: I'm in a funk. All I want to do is write and all I'm not doing is writing, or the dishes.

Matt says I can't waste time because there's nothing I should be doing. I wish I shared his cavalier attitude towards time. Each night I go to bed feeling like I should have done more with my night, even if I accomplished something I wanted to accomplish. What's that I learned about goals and being hard on myself last year? Nothing? Right.

So until I find a way through my hazy funk, here's a dump of some cool stuff, presented without proper explanation:

3 comments:

Kate Unger said...

Aww. I'm sorry you're in a funk, but the cruise pic link doesn't work. Please fix it. :)

Rachel Dull said...

oops! better?

Andy said...

If you sit still with your eyes closed and no distractions for ten minutes, what do you think about?