Monday, June 25, 2012

Things That Stress Me Right The Heck Out

 By varying degrees, in no particular order, for Jen because she asked me to share:
  • Reality TV
  • Awkwardness (mostly my own)
  • Making appointments
  • Lack of signage
  • Bad usability
  • Not being able to understand how a process works
  • Typos on non-handwritten signs
  • Arguments
  • Heated discussions
  • Disagreements
  • Slow talkers
  • Politics
  • Planning activities for groups
  • Facebook
  • Being in charge of kids
  • Being in charge of adults
  • Dogs that jump on me
  • Dogs that try to lick my face
  • Indecision
  • Other people's medical problems
  • Errant stickers/tape/band-aids
  • Messes
  • Ill-fitting clothing
  • Violence
  • Illogical behavior
  • Being underground
  • Turbulence
  • Buckthorn trees
  • Learning biology
  • Getting flipped off while driving
  • Honking in traffic
  • Being late
  • Not knowing the origin/time of my next meal
  • Unclear relationships
  • Talking to strangers
  • Being yelled at
  • MiXed caSe WRitinG
  • Lack of punctuation
  • Carrying a lot of things of different shapes
  • Lying
  • Letting someone else plan a party for me
  • Inconsistency
  • Plot holes
  • Indeterminate motives
  • Moral dilemmas
Please don't be offended—these are my problems, not yours. Just because something is stressful doesn't mean I won't deal with it. Which is good, because all of these things are unavoidable! ;)

3 comments:

jpak said...

You covered a lot of ground here! I love it!

demoreeann said...

i love how comprehensive it is. i am with you on many of these.

Confusatron said...

I like how Reality TV is at the top, since it pretty much includes the rest of the things on the list.