Friday, December 20, 2013

My Favorite Photos of 2013

Emerald LakeFox Theater CeilingFormal Night Self PortraitSt. ThomasSt. Thomas from the ship (behind a window)I'm coming home now, Matthew!
Perch Search part I: I perch til you lurchPerch Search part II: I sits where I fitsKitty and MeBottle CollectionFamily FunWork Buds
Beautiful FriendsFor cheering JenMan Photographing FountainChicago SkylineThe Berry Fairy's BountyFlower for desk: check!
Cat, in tube, at sunsetEarly July4th of July Sunset over Lake MichiganSleeping Bear DunesLake Michigan Sunset on the BeachLake Michigan through the trees
Best of 2013, a set on Flickr.
These are my favorite pictures of 2013 that were taken on my iPhone, and thus in one convenient folder from which to cull them. Clicking on a picture will take you to a bigger version and the whole set on the Flickr website.

2 comments:

jpak said...

omg i LOVE this!! thanks for sharing! everyone should do this!!

Confusatron said...

These are great! I love the one of the Fox Theater ceiling.