Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Blog Post, 3 Ways




































                               ((you'll soon find my 'or'
                The written ward always looks like'ar'!)
For my birthday, my friend Julie got me this really
cool pen. I'd be excited about any writing utensil gift,
but this one is a little bit different than what you might
usually see. This fancy Livescribe Eeho per has a tiny
Camera in it that records what I write, so that images
of my writing can be uploaded onto the computer. It's
nifty because it will capture wards And drawings (not
that my drawings are worth capturing, generally speaking).
                        A- a
                        Itself (this iswhatmycatlooks like
                        . f-right now, stanhgatme,
                        (b*y) tyihgtoguittmeintoplajhg
                                string with her)
                                (except she's not cross-eyed)
Since I have such a hard time getting Blogger to position
my wards and pictures the way I want then, may be I'll
just write them out with my fancy pen and upload the
pictures. Except then you wouldn't see pictures of my
cat and my yard, only my terrible drawings. But
you'd have to use your imaginations mare, and it'd
be good for you! And I'd have to learn to write neater,,.
We'll see. I For now, consider this a test tun.
(can't wait to see how the OCR software does! I will
post that below.)
                        ) (Adrawihgafapictuneofa
        (j%j*E*f) <- saddened red top from
                mm

No comments: